Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To bring Joy and Hope (Unknown)

God has kept me here for a reason. I survived because He has a plan for me. All my bad relationships, the consequences, the hard times, the sad times, the death of my loved ones, the back stabbing from my friends, the negative thoughts, or the lack of support; I made it because I am blessed! I release and let go of all past hurts, misunderstandings and grudges because I am abundantly blessed! I recognize them as the illusions they are, and sent from the enemy to kill my spirit, steal my joy, and destroy my faith; For God is all there is. All else is a lie! Now give yourself a hug, wipe your tears away and walk in victory!!!!!!!! I love you, but more appropriately God loves you BEST! Be blessed and know that you are at one with THE SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD! And may the Lord keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other. Genesis 31:49. Amen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good things come to those who wait... :)

Serenity

Purvi said...

This comes to me as a bliss!!! makes me feel i dont belong to a minority class who suffers frm such issues. u sound very similar to me though its different, u helped me gain courage. Thx.

"whatever happens is always for the better"

M. Renee' said...

The future is always best when we digest what the past has done....

Strength and determination

Peace!

Shades Within You,

Shades Within You,
Event Planners

Members of the Company