Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Grand Ma Wisdom (Posted by Tassajo S.)


Some Days I Think I need my rest

Wisdom to live by


On Crediting Others
No matte what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you. - Althea Gibson

On Responsibility
Do what is right, not what you think the high headquarters wants or what you think will make you look good. - Norman Schwarakopf

On Patience
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. - Lee Tolstoy

On Foresight
Change before you have to. - Jack Welch

On Dreams
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

On Bouncing Back
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat. - Malcolm Forbes

On Persistence
Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. - Leonardo da Vinci

No comments:

Shades Within You,

Shades Within You,
Event Planners

Members of the Company