Thursday, March 15, 2007

Grand Ma Wisdom (Posted by Tassajo S.)




Some Days I just need to rest my little legs and think

On Direction:
"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been" - Wayne Gretzky

On taking Action:
"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers

Obstacles:
"Obstacles are thos frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal" - Henry Ford

On Power:
"Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln

On Character:
"When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends" - Japanese Proverb

On Wisdom:
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life" - Immanuel Kant

On learning:
"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him" - Galleo Galilei

No comments:

Shades Within You,

Shades Within You,
Event Planners

Members of the Company